How to apply for a US B2 tourist visa for a through hike (United Kingdom)

So you've decided that you want to do a through hike in the US? Great! For most people coming from outside the States you'll need to apply for a non-immigrant B2 visa. For most European citizens wanting to go the the US this isn't a problem as there is a visa waiver programme for any... Continue Reading →

Applying for a PCT permit

Applying for the PCT permit turned out to be a little bit like Glastonbury. We'd heard lots of stories about people not getting the dates they wanted so ended up taking a lot of precautions! This was one of the first steps we took in making our trip official, so it was quite a nerve... Continue Reading →

Powered by

Up ↑